The Emerald Evaluation includes all the blood labs found on the Ruby Level Chronic Disease Examination and more! If you are worried about your dementia risk, or just want an all around amazing look at how your body works, this is a great option for you. Even if we find genetic markers you are worried about, we can offer solutions to make your weaknesses stronger and decrease your risk. We believe knowledge is power because you can choose to do something about a problem rather than ignoring it and letting it just get worse.
Additional testing includes:
- Genetic testing
- ApoE – an important marker to determine heart attack and dementia risk
- MTHFR – to analyze inflammation and oxidation that can have an effect all over your body, but is most often seen in the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
- CoQ10 – an important molecule for your heart and brain health, if you are on a statin drug, you cannot make it and should get your levels tested to protect you from muscle problems, Congestive Heart Failure, and dementia.
- Magnesium – good levels of magnesium in your blood decrease the risk of diabetes, heart disease, anxiety, high blood pressure and many other diseases. We can use this test to see if you are getting enough.
- Fibrinogen – an inflammatory marker associated with dementia and cardiovascular disease.
- Cortisol – to assess the role of stress on your symptoms.
This laboratory panel price includes a 30 minute appointment with a Naturopathic MD to explain your results. If you want health recommendations as well, be sure to add a Personalized Supplement Plan to your cart.