You have made an important commitment to being healthier, and treating the cause of chronic disease by joining us for the NaturopathicMD supervised metabolic detox protocol. This is the most advanced detoxification you can do in the comfort of your own home, without a prescription. You are not only doing an elimination diet, you are also lowering your inflammation, mobilizing non-metallic toxicants, supporting your digestive system, and up-regulating your phase I and II detox pathways. It is intense! And it is ok to feel as though it is intense. You do not have to do this perfectly. There is no such thing. Try to keep with the diet as much as possible, and away from your red and orange food sensitivities from your ALCAT test.
Remember your why!
You are doing this to reverse some of the major causes of chronic disease, and increase your health and longevity! Why else are you doing it? Those reasons are important to help propel you through this often difficult process. Take good care of yourself, be gentle with yourself, try your best, and let us know if you have questions.
Have a morning smoothie with 1 or 2 scoops of the Detox protein powder provided. You will have received this separately from your packets.
Please use unsweetened almond, cashew, coconut, hemp, walnut, macadamia milk. Organic options are best. You could also use water. Use whatever amount results in the consistency that you like.
You can add:
- Organic Berries
- Greens powders
- Frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- Cacao nibs
- Turmeric powder, cinnamon, clove, and other spices
- A handful of greens – I especially like spinach, parsley and a couple stalks of cilantro
- Whole flax seeds or chia seeds
- Raw nuts or nut butters
You will also be sent some fun smoothie recipes you can experiment with and enjoy.
Take all the supplements in your morning supplement packet with the smoothie. You want to have a lot in your stomach.
• Be sure to drink water during the day. We recommend drinking between half your weight in ounces to your weight in oz. For example, if you weigh 200 lbs, drink between 100 and 200 oz of water over the duration of the day. If you are up to urinate a lot at night, you can stop drinking a couple hours before bed. If that doesn’t resolve it, please let us know. You want clean, filtered water, and to drink it out of glass or stainless steel. Contact us if you have questions.
• You can eat as many low glycemic, organic fruits and vegetables as you wish during this process. We recommend making big salads, grilling or baking vegetables. You can enjoy any fruit under 41 in the glycemic index according to this resource.
• You can also have raw nuts and seeds, nut butters, coconut oil, olive oil and other healthy oils.
o Men especially benefit from pumpkin seeds
• For dinner, have another smoothie, and you can have more salad and vegetables if you are hungry.
• Take your evening packet with dinner, or before bed, whichever is easiest for you.
During the 30 days of your detox protocol, avoid the following:
• Dairy: milk, yogurt, cheese, cream, sour cream etc.
• Animal Protein: pork, beef, chicken, turkey, fish, venison, bison, eggs etc.
• Legumes: beans, soy, chick peas, lentils, peas etc.
• Grains: rice, wheat, corn, oats.
• Nightshades: tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, peppers, potatoes, beets, sweet potatoes, turnips, pumpkins, squash or other starchy vegetables.
• Alcohol, coffee, black tea,
• Sugar, corn syrup and agave nectars.
• Bananas, dates and melons and other high glycemic fruits if you want to lose weight and decrease your reaction to candida. You can find out if this is an issue for you by getting your microbiome tested.
• Canola and vegetable oil.
• Avoid foods packaged in plastic.
• Avoid detergents, deodorants, moisturizers, toothpaste, cosmetics, and personal care products with fragrance, parabens, phthalates, SLS etc.
What to Expect:
During this process, we expect you to enjoy the following:
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Less pain
- Clearer mind
- Improved digestion
- Better immune function
- Improved Overall health
Remember, you do not have to be perfect. Just be with your body. The supplements and protein powders are going to help you detox no matter what. Everything else is just extra on top. However, the closer you stick to the program, the better you will feel and the deeper your causes of disease will be addressed.
Questions about your Detox Protocol?
Please check in and let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this detox protocol. Also, be sure to email us and let us know what day you plan to start your detoxification so we can have your supplementation protocol ready to go. It is optimal if you do not have to travel, but if travel is necessary, let us know and we can help with recommendations and hacks.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Integration Coaching$250.00 Add to cart
Hormone Balance Program$999.00 Add to cart
Mediclear SGS Vanilla$89.00 Add to cart
Mediclear SGS Chocolate$89.00 Add to cart
Female Hormone Profile$450.00 Add to cart
Advanced Cardiometabolic Testing$650.00 Add to cart
CoverThree 6 Pack$39.99 Add to cart
CoverThree 30 Pack$179.99 Add to cart
Allergy Support$153.00 Add to cart
AllQlear$25.00 Add to cart
Gut Repair Protocol$199.00 Add to cart
30 day Detoxification Program$750.00 Add to cart
B12 and 5-MTHF for MTHFR$15.00 Add to cart
Comprehensive Hormones for Infertility and PCOS$599.00 Add to cart
Step 3 Intensive Sleep Support$33.99 Add to cart
Step 2 Stressed Sleep Support$59.99 Add to cart
Step 1 Gentle Sleep Support$41.99 Add to cart
Advanced Thyroid Testing$399.00 Add to cart
Stress, Inflammation and Toxicity Pack$200.00 Add to cart
Personalized Supplementation Program$250.00 Add to cart
Sapphire Level Health Assessment$690.00 Add to cart
Basic Blood Work$345.00 Add to cart
Male Hormone Panel$450.00 Add to cart
Are you Tired and Stressed? Check your Cortisol!$250.00 Add to cart
Basic Lab Work and Review$1,250.00 Add to cart
Concierge Medicine to Kickstart Your Wellness$3,790.00 Add to cart
Toxic Chemical Testing – Know Your Exposure$450.00 Add to cart
Microbiome Assessment$350.00 Add to cart
Digestive Analysis for Optimal Health$700.00 Add to cart
Food Sensitivity Test$695.00 Add to cart
Nutritional Genetic Analysis$750.00 Add to cart
Neurotransmitters Are the Key to Your Moods and Mental Health$550.00 Add to cart
30 minute Appointment ala carte$250.00 Add to cart
60 minute Appointment ala carte$500.00 Add to cart
Concierge Medicine-Optimal Health Overhaul$24,500.00 Add to cart